Wednesday 1 January 2020

1st of January 2020 2nd post

A day to remember. So this year you would walk away. I deserve this. I felt it baby. I felt the way you getting far and far away from me. Not only physically I felt it emotionally also. So you are ready to start a new life. I want you to be happy always. Stay happy baba. Probably you have already forgotten me. But the most important thing, sweetheart you have to be happy!. Show us your smile. Make me smiling ( i will be happy and smiling if I see you are smiling). Time does amazing things. Time is trying to heal you. I wan the same thing. I want you to be happy and healthy. I dont have a jealousy or a hate to you. What I wish is your success. You forgot me because I was your pain. I get it. I wish your new partner also a long and healthy life. May you be happy. I wish your parents long lives. So wish you all the best sweetheart!. I miss you. Dont forget! You will be loved anyway. Doesn't matter who you married to. I will keep loving my sweetheart. My angel. My forever Valentine. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment