Friday 24 January 2020

25th January 2020

Not exactly my story but I think this song has many similarities with the way I think. Im a cruel one. I kicked the love out from my life. So there is no songs about a person like me. Anyway today morning Im listening to this song. Found many similarities. I remember your fragrance and smile. Each and every minute of the day. I hope you are fine Baba. Well today is a Saturday. Dont you go for a walk? Remember the time when we were walking through greenish roads in Colombo? you may have forgotten but Im living in those memories. How beautiful were those Saturdays. How exciting were those Fridays which came just before the Saturdays. We were counting fingers to see each other. How painful was those Sundays  (because I had to leave). Sweetheart I will love you. Trust me. I will not end my love. I will claim some day. Some day just give a try to love me again. I will not be the same old bad person who you have disgusted with. I miss you a lot Baba. I will keep all my love and faith inside you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment