Monday 27 January 2020

28th January 2020

Sweetheart im writing this around 7.40am. I think you are already closer to your work place. I hope you know about the recent infectious virus named corona virus. Baba it is very contagious at some points. Please dont make me even upset. Please stay safe. Dont hurt my heart beyond this (im in pain baba). Please avoid crowds. Better to use a mask. Eat healthy food. Take much vitamins. I hope you are fine Baba. I came to colombo. How many times did I search your face. Dont worry Baba. I will not break your heart again. And Im seriously advising you regarding health. I know the pain I felt looking at you in a ward in TH Kalubowila. Dont give that pain to your parents again. I miss you a lot. Am I forgotten Baba? Please stay safe my buttercup. I miss you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment