Wednesday 22 January 2020

22nd of January 2020

January 22. Time is a bullt train. I dont know what future is waiting for me. I know that you will have a brighter future Baba. I wish a brighter future to you. All my good wishes are with you. All my prayers are with you (trust me Im doing every day). You will leave me. Leaving me because the one you loved was a bad one. You will call a jerk. Okay sweetheart. Never mind. I have to say that I still love you deeply. If im a cracked and toxic person would I feel this way? Would I feel this guilt? Would I feel this frustration? I hope no. I feel bad because I know I was wrong. I still love you. Remember that I would take my last breath remembering you. I promise you Baba. You will think Im bad. I know Im bad. But I never let my love to drain and empty. I will keep all my love to the last moment. Beyond that also I will love you. I didnt meet you by a mistake. There is a meaning. A deep meaning. I love you forever. I miss you a lot. Someday I will find you. I will never let you leave me. Please try to love me once more that day. Be my sunshine. Dont leave me. Lets not be apart again. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment