Friday 24 January 2020

24th January 2020

Im writing this around 6.00pm. You are at home I guess. I know now you are happy baba. I like to see you smiling. If you are happy I can be happy too. I wish if I could be the reason of your happiness. I know im not. A day will come sweetheart. I will raise and express my love. Dont be upset or worried! I will never break your privacy or happiness. I will not commit anything to hurt you. I will not let you cry again because of me. Many endeavours ahead. I wish you good luck. I remembered the time you sang for me. Remembered how you were listening to mashup songs. I remember how we planned to visit a temple (and jungle beach.). Remember the plans to visit sembuwaththa? Remember the plan to visit Kandy? What a time. What if we could visit those places? Now im in pain and disappointed. Its okay. You should live happier Baba. I miss you a lot. Take care. All the memories are with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment