Friday 31 January 2020

1st of February 2020

Happy times started. You won't remember me again. Its like a ticket to a party. Anyway sweetheart you went through lots and lots of sorrows as a girl. You dont think about me. Dont you worry. Stay happy. Im the same kind of person. I went through many crappier things in my life. So sorrow isn't a new thing to me. Its my life partner. Im sure it will be rest beside me like my shadow. May be one similarities between us may be the pains we have went through. Now you will be happy Baba. Life will be much interesting. Im sure your husband is a better person.(better than me definitely). I wish and pray that he would be kind and gentle to you. I wish you everything but the best. And its a saturday. Hope the new couple will be busier. I will try to celebrate my memories. Take care. And be safe Baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment