Thursday 16 January 2020

16th January 2020

A day will come soon. You will leave. I remember how hard was it to you when I left you. I know the troubles you went through. I remember and I know the feeling you felt in the day I left you. All the faults are in my hands. I know its too late. Its late to make things back to normal. Its too late, I am already forgotten. Im a lost chapter in your life. Im a dark era that should be forgotten. I know there is a beautiful life ahead you. You will definitely be happy. You cried because of me a lot. I still remember how you cried on my lap. I remember how you cried in my vehicle. How cold hearted person was I?. My personality itself creeps me out. Im not good sweetheart. What I know is that I love you yet. Yet all the love I had for you remains inside me. Love haven't decayed. I wish you all the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment