Thursday 2 January 2020

3rd of January 2020

Got Up at 5.am. actually around 4.55am. Remember how you sent me a good morning message? That time passed. Not only passed, you forgot it also. Im not accusing you sweetheart. Im in pain. Im happy about ending your worries and starting a new life. I felt the way you moved on. I dont ask to stop and stay right where you were. Dont you feel Baba. Both of us in pain because we loved. I loved you. You will say that I never loved you. Thats your accusation for sure. I have to say that I loved each and every moment I had with you. I lived a lifetime in a moment which I spent with you l. Baby I know that you will not trust me further. Someday you will think though. I relly appreciate the love you gave to me. Trust me or not I love you a lot too. Forever I will love you.
Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment