Sunday 19 January 2020

20st January 2020

Good morning sweetheart. Got up around 5.00am. Remembered your good morning message. Now I dont get those messages. Felt too lonely. Remembered our past. Im waiting this side of the river sweetheart. River that is the time. Its flowing. You will leave this river bank sooner. I will be left here with misery and pain.
Remember the times we were holding our hands together and walked around torington? Those days were so beautiful. I remember the fragrance of your hair. I remember how I breathed through your hair. What a sweet feeling. So I have to give up everything? Sweetheart you dont see me and hear me. That means im forgotten I hope. I heard you are happy. Thats all I need for now. Stay happy. Im your villain type lover. Im your painful past. I love you a lot though. I will not end my love. You are always be mine. You are mine forever. Im sorry for hurting you. I never intended to hurt you. I miss you a lot. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment