Monday 20 January 2020

21st of January 2020. (A morning in pain)

Sweetheart hope you are working today. I started to writie this around 6.42am. Same time you took your bus to work. Remembered that you might be taking a training these days by foreign officers of your company. Training ends with a party. That party which I lost my control. That party which you attended with a pink color dress. Mom made it for you. I remember everything like yesterday. Party took place in a January 18. Four days after the Valentine's day. You were late. I was just started loving you. You didn't keep your word. You wanted to be late. I lost my mind. I went mad. Because I was already loving you. Because you were mine. I felt like my heart was breaking in to thousand of pieces. It broke not for the first time. There was another one who broke it. (My stories doesn't matter anymore) Anyway your mischievous behaviour. Trust me I never hated you for that. I was angry and I was in pain that day. There after I didnt even tried to memorize it. I  just wanted to love you. Love you deeply. Anyway I have no hate or jealousy to you Baba. Im yours. Always. I will keep loving you forever. You will be my little angel forever. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment