Friday 17 January 2020

17th January 2020

Im writing this around 4.25pm. I think you are already on your way to home. My heart is full of sorrows. I remember you always. That feeling of loneliness when I remember you and being away from you could kill me. Thats a torturing pain.
Love can heal.
Love can kill.
Or it can make a person ill.
I think you went through all the types of pains because of me. Soon comes a time woth joy. I wish you good luck. I wish my beloved one everything but the best. I would welcome any pain. I deserve to suffer. There is no mercy for me for making you suffer. Had to take whatever the pain comes to me. I remember you a lot. Most of the times my eyes are getting wet. I was the one who walked holding your hand. Im the one loved you madly. And definitely I loved you deeply. I will love you forever. Take care sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment