Wednesday 8 January 2020

8th of January 2020

Hello sweetheart. How are you? I know that you are so busy these days. Did many good things yesterday and remembered you. Hope your office training started by American authorities. Everything remembered. Dont think that I have forgotten you. How many times you come to my mind? You dont know. And I cant count too. I have to say that you will always be remembered and loved. Never had intentions to hurt you or break your heart. I loved you and your heart a lot. Loved your love a lot. Loved you physically and emotionally. Loved each and every moment with you. Lived a lifetime in one year. Most memorable year of my life. You taught me to love and feel love. Felt your love. What a sweet feeling. Now I remember you a lot. I miss you a lot. You are not near..
Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment