Wednesday 29 January 2020

30th January 2020

Writing this around 6.45am. Sweetheart I dont know how to proceed. My heart is in pain. Number of times which my eyes get wet is a secret. Knowing that you have forgotten me Im still loving you. Its not a secret to me how you felt when I left you. I was a stone. I was a unforgiving person. Don't think that I took those steps without a pain. I was breaking in to pieces in pain. Im a human Baba (yea kind of a demon too). But I felt a lot of pain. Im still in pain. Nothing changed. And the pain didnt change or reduce. I know my story will not be published. It will not be a documented one. But I have a passionate love too. My story any way all about love, trying to make the beloved one happy and attempt to secure her valued things. May be I was wrong at some points. I feel the same thing. Feel Like im wrong in my situations. Also my story is a story of poor decisions which I took.  Dont know who am I. Would I feel this misery if I was a cheater Baby? Would I feel this much sorrow if I was playing around? Baba hope your mother is doing fine too. Take care of her too. I felt at once she is the most valuable thing you had in your life. She loved you the same way. Continue her treatments do the necessary referrals. Take care of her.
Take care.
Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment