Tuesday 28 January 2020

29th January 2020

After a visit to colombo came back to working place. I know you are at work Baba. Im writing this around 12.00pm. Soon you will come out for lunch. Few years back you ran to give a call. I was desperately waiting to receive that call from you. Even for today Im waiting get a call from you. I know I will not receive it. Sadly im not privileged too. Yet every morning im getting up. And remembering how I received a good morning greeting. Im being forgotten. I dont hate for that. I know im not in your heart and thoughts. I know you dont have love left for me. I have plenty of love and space for you inside me. I will keep loving you Baba. I trust in miracles. I believe in you. I trust you. And definitely I love you too. Im in pain. Im a bad person Baba. But I love you always. I lpved you always. I have to say im not like others. I never tried to violate your privacy and dignity. I miss you a lot. Im lost in misery now. I know soon you will start a new life. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment