Thursday 30 January 2020

31st January 2020

I dont know sweetheart. Anything doesn't feel right. I couldn't sleep last night. But you know that I deserve this. I would feel much comfortable if someone comes and break my bones. This pain is so difficult to bare.  I just want to love you forever. Keep in mind that I loved you till the end. I wished  to meet you again (i dont know when. May be not this time. Dont take an offense I will not come in between you. I will not be interfere.) Someday try to love me again when Im a good person. Try to love me again. I will love you again. And I will not leave you. Try to forgive me that time.
Many endeavours ahead Baba. Living a new life, new life partner, and you will raise children. I will be forgotten too. I wish you all the best. Dont forget that my heart always had love to you. I will keep loving. I know that you dont care anymore. Im in pain. Did anyone lived this pain after breaking up? Think about the previous people. They felt okay. Im the only one going through hell. Dont say that I didn't love you or I dont love you. Im loving to you. My heart beats for you. Dont insult please. I miss you a lot. You left yesterday. I will not end loving. I have love and faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment