Sunday 9 February 2020

10th February 2020

What should I be felt inside sweetheart? Should I be happy or sad? Im dipped in sadness. I cant even think about a happiness. I can only think and wish your happiness. There is no much time left for you to remember me or just to keep a souvenir memory about me. I can understand that I dont deserve a comfort or a relief. Shouldn't feel the calmness in mind. Anyway Im in love with you. I loved you like I was crazy. Now also im loving you like im crazy. May be im punished for being in love. I have no way to express my feelings. Things get worse when I remember those memories. Number of times I cried and felt miserable will be kept a top secret. Number of times I wanted to see you and talk a word with you will be hidden inside me forever. I will keep loving you sweetheart. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment