Thursday 27 February 2020

27th February 2020

Im a little late to write this because Im having issues with my mobile devices. I hope you are fine Baba. Time passes little by little. The clock is ticking and I know im being forgotten. Someday you will no longer have a memory about me. Having that feeling inside me make me nervous. Do I have any choice except accepting your decision? You suffered a lot because of me. I think now its my turn to suffer. I know this will not end. Soon ends February. Tomorrow is Friday. Remember how desperately I drove to see you? Will you love me someday Baba? I cant stop loving you. I dont want to stop loving. I cant help. Will you kick me out me from the most remote memories also? Will there be no space for the memories about me? I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment