Friday 28 February 2020

28th February 2020

Im writing this around midnight. I hope at least you would be closer to me in my dreams. Pain of love isnt so easy. But this is something I deserve I guess. I have no reason to blame you Baba. Only reason I have is love. Loving you keeps me functioning. I hope someday you would love me. I would be a good person Baba. This year is a long one. So there will be a February 29th. Otherwise it would be march 1st tomorrow. I hope you remember how heavier was my heart  when I left for my job in 2017. You tried to encourage me. I was clueless. I was helpless and I was too messed up. Still remember your words "you are going there to help peoples". Up to date I kept my word. Beyond this also the same. I helped many people. You are my inspiration. I miss you a lot Baba. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment