Monday 10 February 2020

11th February 2020

Probably you are in the bus when Im writing this. Or may be you are already given a ride. Im in pain Baba. You condemn me this much because I left you. Im sorry Baba. Yea, Im messed up. I was wrong. But! If I was a jerk then why am I pain? A total selfish, opportunistic and evil person would go through this pain? I doubt Baba. I think no. Im in pain because my heart loves you. Im in pain because im still yours. And whatever happened and whatever happens you are mine too. I dont want to forget you. You are the one. And you always will be. My eyes are wet sweetheart. I dont know why. Anyway I deserve the pains. That I know. If you remains happy, I would feel happy too. I loved your smile. I love you too. Its hard to live this way. Lets see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment