Sunday 23 February 2020

23rd of February 2020

I hope you are fine little angel. Time passes. Its the sunday. Should I express the pain felt inside? Hope no. Sunday was the day of journey with heavy heart. How could I left you those evenings? Pain I had when the bus starts for the journey was enormous. How fights broke out in pain. Do you remember?. Weekend then ends. When I close my eyes I see your eyes and smile. Im lucky to have that At least. Because you are there. I see you this way at least. Something is better than nothing.
Sun sets. Day ends. Another day is gone. You will forget me soon. Environment and the circumstances will urge you to forget me. What should I do baba? I know, I kind of deserve this. Dont think this isnt painful. Every minute I spent without you was very hard and very troublesome. Doesnt matter sweetheart. I always wish and pray for your success.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment