Wednesday 19 February 2020

19th February 2020

February 19th came. I hope you had that annual party this time also. I wish I could attend holding your hand. I came to that party only to collect you home. I didnt like see you are spending a evening in a drunk crowd. Most annoying thing I met is the plan you took forward to stay in the party with your friends. I dont know to whom I blamed that night. I didnt care too. And even for today I dont give a crap about the girl who I blame that night. I dont wanted a negotiator. So she got what she deserved. Whole my concerns and thoughts were about you Baba. I hope you would understand someday. You will understand how deeply did I love you. (Even for today I love you deeply. Im kind of messed up and broken person but I love you yet). Its okay for sure you went there this time with your partner. I miss you a lot. Take care Baba

No comments:

Post a Comment