Friday 21 February 2020

21st February 2020

What a perfect weekend. May be you are travelling somewhere. You have your better half now. I wish I could be the one. The one to be loved the most. A long weekend and this may be the wedding weekend. I dont know sweetheart Im just guessing. Anyway I felt everything up to now. So time beyond this will also be sensed by my heart. What we would have done in the weekend if we could meet. I remembered you a lot today. And definitely I saw you in my dreams last night. At least visit me in my dreams Baba. At least say "Hi" to me in my dreams. Sing once more like you did in the past. Show me that lucky smile. Say something in my dreams at least (Im in pain. I kmow I deserve this. But do you like to see me this way? This agony?). At least in dreams. I hope you are fine. Long weekend I think you have lots of plans. Stay safe Baba. Stay happy. Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment