Tuesday 11 February 2020

12th February 2020

I hope you are fine sweetheart. If you are happy and joyful thats my wish. If you are in trouble I will not just sit and watch. Im not privileged to see you. But if I see you or see both of you I wont hate. Agree I might felt so upset and sad but thats okay. Day and night thinking of you didnt make me tired. Thoughts and memories are endless. You might think that we were just an encounter. But I think its a bond between our souls. There is a reason always. I was so messed up. I was afraid and scared to drag you in pain baba. I was totally confused and disappointed about everything. I didnt want to leave you. I didnt plan to leave you. I loved you a lot (im in love each and every moment living this world). Im not asking forgiveness Baba. I will be someone who you can love esily. So I will not be this troublesome. Someday love me again Baba. That time please dont leave me. I wont leave you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment