Wednesday 5 February 2020

6th of February 2020

After our separation I felt many things baba. More than any other day I felt your absence in my life. More than any other time I felt lonely. I felt the lack of love in my life. And the pain I felt in my heart is excruciating. Now Im trying to convince my self that I deserve it this way. 
I remember you a lot Baba. Someday you will find that Im not here anymore. Im happy to have it that way. Time will pass. You will perceive me as a total stranger. Its okay. I will keep all my love to you anyway.  And i will stay devoted to you. Im too messed up to come forward even. But for these few years I never ever violate your privacy. Your privacy,dignity and the respect toward you were the only few reasons which kept me silent. Thats why I didnt call you or message you. Dont take my silence as an offense. I have lot of love inside me. But I dont want to hurt you anymore. Im a person who tried to see your smile always. I cant take the pain of your tears. 
I will miss you a lot baba

No comments:

Post a Comment