Monday 3 February 2020

4th of February 2020

National day Sri Lanka. I wish if I could see you. Or I wish talk few words with you.  But I dont have that freedom. I dont have that privilege. Thats the National freedom day for me. What if we could take walk in colombo like we did in the past. February is such a refreshing month. Soon comes the Valentine's day. Its will be much easier to forget me. Someday you will be known that I loved you deeply throughout my lifetime. Im keeping my silence because I dont want to hurt, insult, harm your privacy and freedom. I never called you through unknown numbers and made you embarrassed. I never massaged you by any mean. Didnt text you through my number or other. I saw weak people doing so. I might be weak. I may be foolish. Anyway I never tried to hurt you. Check upon you undercover. Never spy on you. I just respect your privacy and comfort than anything else. Since we have separated I have went through enought stresses, pains and difficult times but I never interfered with your privacy. Dont consider that I forgot you. I cant see you are crying baba. I cant see you in pain. Im sorry Im too messed up to hold your hand and stay closer to you. Anyway I will not stop loving you. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment