Saturday 22 February 2020

22nd of February 2020

We have many memories in February sweetheart. We met for the first time in a February. I wish if those golden days never ended. Its better if the time had stuck in one of those memorable moments. Living in pain and in misery isnt easy. Thousands of times I wanted to scream your name and Say I love you (as I always do). I didnt do so. I dont want to hurt you anymore. Definitely I dont want to damage your privacy. I value a moment with you than a lifetime. I   could live a lifetime in a moment which I spent with you.
I loved you a lot Baba. And I haven't change my love yet. I will not be changed. I will be yours forever. And you are mine forever. Come and see me at least in my dreams Baba. Tell something and smile. Show me that smile again. I miss you a lot.
And the Saturday ends. I will count the days. I will never stop loving you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment