Monday 24 February 2020

24th February 2020

Hope you are fine sweetheart. I was thinking why am I suffered this much. Also thought how I let you to suffer. I didnt do intentionally. But somewhere I did thought that I would torture you a lot and I never wanted to drag you through a hell. I always wanted you to be pain free.
I domt know what's the reason but I remember your mother also a lot. I always felt like she is one of my relatives too. Even for today I feel that way. I never wanted you to lose her. To take care of her a lot too. You have to think about her even more. Because you have started a new life. Parents will not tell you their problems now. Please keep in touch with them Baba. I know, your mother never liked me. Thats alright I like her and I love her (like my mother).
Hope all of you are fine. Im writing this a little late. Sorry for the delay.
Take care sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment