Thursday 20 February 2020

20th February 2020

Time will pass and you will take further steps to draw a line and say "dont cross the border/line". Im not going to violate your privacy by any mean. I have not only the love Baba but also the respect. I respect you a lot. And im deeply devoted to our love. I was so humble to receive love from you. Here after also also I will keep my love. Definitely I will keep my faith in you. Im writing this around 4.25pm. I know you came out from the work around 4.06pm. Unless you have been given a ride, you are yet travelling in a bus. Im writing this remembering all the light memories about you and our relationship. Remembered how we were trying to make a decent conversation in a noisy bus. I haven't forgotten anything. I miss you a lot. Hope you are fine. Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment