Saturday 1 February 2020

2nd of February 2020

In our love and my life im became so broken person. I did everything to love you. I might be wrong sometimes. Sweetheart didn't I love you? I had no plans to leave you Baba. Im this broken and there is no way to recover. There is no cure. I dont want to get well or feel well forgetting you. I just want to keep that sweet touch and love of you in my life. So you will be loved always. Time will pass Baba. I wish you Victories. I wish you good things. Wish my luck too. I dont know what comes next. Whatever it is I will accept. I didn many things to keep you in my mind. I still remember every simple information. I lived a lifetime loving you. You could love a difficult person like me. Thats why you have become an angel to me. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment