Monday 17 February 2020

18th February 2020 (a memorable day)

18th February. No memories about 18th? Baba cant you remember? What 18th mean to us? Well thats a day with pain, love and joy (you were so mischievous too). Remember my love? Well you might forgotten already. Let me recall. Thats a time when you were ending an annual training programme conducted by foreign trainers. You said two weird guys came for the training (I think they are already doing the training this year too). Well cant you remember that party? You broke the promise to go home early. You didnt ask your mother and Uncle to come early and go home. Instead you tried remain in the party till midnight. Thats when I went mad and angry. I was angry because I loved you a lot Baba. So I came in a vehicle to collect you. You were an angel. You were so pretty in your pink color dress. Mom made it for you.( I was a little angry because it was a little short. Dont take it as an offense) And had a fight with your co workers also over the phone (because you wanted to remain in party and a coworker came to rationalise and deal with me. I blamed her). Only reason was love. Well today is the day. We met in a February 18th. Now you are far away from me. I miss you a lot Baba. Take care. I will love you forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment