Sunday 2 February 2020

3rd of February 2020

Im writing this around 4am. You got up around 5am. Sometimes I never slept when I got hurt. I stayed overnight till you wake-up. Today the same. I couldn't sleep Baba. Think about my situation. Be separate your self for a moment and dont consider me as a enemy/jerk/devil. Think why would I feel this way? If Im a jerk why im in pain? If Im a jerk and just used you, why would I feel upset? Why would I love you yet? I know you will make your mind. I remember sometimes you didn't even care me (no hate kept baba. I loved that character. I loved you by all means. I had thousands of reasons to love you.). Now im in continuous pain. Call me a jerk. But think about me too Baba. Why am I in pain? I feel pain because im in love. And I will not stop loving you. I miss you tonight a lot. Im sleepless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment