Friday 7 February 2020

8th February 2020

What a weekend sweetheart. I wish if I could walk with you today. Like we did few years back. Im sure today you are travelling somewhere with your soul mate. Few years back it was you and I. How beautiful were those days. How beautiful were those mornings and evenings. How did I rushed to see you by bus. I came home after work in Saturdays and ran to see you. I wanted to hold your hand and walk with you. Wanted to love you deeply and passionately. Never wanted to waste a moment without you. Never wanted to be away from you. I cant even believe what went wrong.  Whatever the thing Im definitely responsible. I knew and felt the deep love you had. I was lucky and unlucky. Now I miss you a lot. I know today you are so busy. May be taking a walk. May be going for shopping. I wish your happiness Baba. Tell me that you are happy. Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment