Sunday 9 February 2020

9th February 2020

9th of February. A sunday sweetheart! Assume what it could be if we were together? Definitely I will be walking in Colombo roads holding your hands. (May be we are married too) I will not waste a second which I could spend with you. I hope you remember the past also. I remember how hard it was to take the last bus in Sunday evening to my work place. Remembered how crappier did I feel to leave you at home. My heart was heavy in Sunday evenings. Well soon comes the Valentine's day. I know you will forget me. Those celebrations will make it easy to forget me. I know that lucky guy who took your hand will make you much happier that day. I think the wedding plans are also going on.
Stay happy sweetheart. I miss you a lot. I will miss you a lot. And Definitely I love you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment