Monday 17 February 2020

17th February 2020

I never wanted to lose you sweetheart. And I never intended to hurt you. What I was felt in our relationship is the necessity of deep love. I started to love you deeply. Thats how I went mad when I miss a single call from you. I know Im not privileged to claim my love. Thats okay. What can I say and fight when all the faults and mistakes are in my hands? Someday there will be a time when you have to proceed and forget every single memory about me. I think the days are already closer. I wish you good luck baba. You were such an adorable one. You were my sunshine. I couldn't help falling in love with you. I might be wrong. But no one ever said falling in love is wrong. How should have I prevent love? It came to me. I began to love you. I will continue to love you. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment