Thursday 13 February 2020

14th of February 2020

You will not remember me. You will not think about me. I know, it is because Im the painful past. Today is Valentine's day. I have to say this sweetheart. Though you forget me (may be angry with me too) I haven't forgotten you. Up to this day Im loving you. I can assure that I will love you further. Im planning some charity today. Because thats what I see meaningful this area where I work. So good thing/things will be done to remember our love. I will keep all our memories inside me. And I promise I will not stop loving you. You will be loved forever. You will be the sunshine of my life forever. I know the time passes. You have better reasons to forget me (especially today). You have better things to do other than thinking of me. I just wanted to say whatever happens, you will be loved forever. You will be my forever Valentine. Miss you sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment