Tuesday 7 August 2018

so precious

i think you have forgotten me already baba. anyway even when you have forgotten me im living in our past when we took many walks holding our hands together. we never knew what to come. but definitely we were so happy. i was happy and you did the same. i was do desperate and committed to love you. i know i have biggest faults. but do you think i never felt love? i felt your love. do you think baba that i never loved you? i love you. I wish baba i never born this way. so i wont be this person. anyway im still thinking of you. i know im not in your thoughts now. i know if i see your eyes i wont see my self there again. but i want to tell you that im not angry. yet you are always in my mind. you are always in my thoughts. i wish we could take that planned walk to the temple. can you remember how we rode bicycles together in a evening? that was also after some cries. you did cry. i cried too. i became a person who is getting pains physically in chest region. that all ok. all the pains i had with you are so divine to me. all the memories are so divine and so precious to me. i wish we could offer a flower in the temple. i remember we planned so. take care your self baba. tonight also im in our memories. i will write to you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment