Saturday 11 May 2019

11th of May

Remembered the day you were hospitalized Baba. I never was that stressed in my life. I know this stories already have no sense or a meaning to you. But I remembered that day today. I dont know why. Sure I was frightened like a mise when I heard that you got ill. You got Dengue. I tried to calm you down. Same time I was burning in pain. I cant see you in pain Baba (dont think I was so happy after giving you all these pains. Im burning within. My heart aches. I miss you) I couldn't help waiting at home while you are ill in Colombo. I rushed to see you. I was bit okay after I see you on your bed. Just wrote all these because I remembered. Remember all the things happed those days? I remember Baba. I remember how I cried in my vehicle. I couldn't take it anymore. Anyway time passed. Please sweetheart remember I miss you a lot. If I didn't miss you I wasn't writing here remembering you. But i miss you so badly.  Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment