Thursday 30 May 2019

30th Of May 2nd post

I did something very humble today. Aall my good deeds in your name. I wish everything good for you. I wish you live a long. I wish you will be healthy. I wish all the happiness to you sweetheart. I dont have a right to claim. I kniw what my heart tells. My heart tells love. I have love for you. I know you dont have a concern. I know you dont care too. I will love you forever. Day went so fast. I remembered you many times. What can I do Baba. Eues getting wet. I remember once you told me after your first breakup (akila) you were crying looking at your computer. You didnt event felt that you were crying. I know all the pain you went through. Please take care your self Baba. I miss you. I will live heartbroken for the rest of my little life. Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment