Saturday 18 May 2019

Birthday- 2nd post.

Baba please understand. I I didnt write you on your birthday. I didnt call you on your birthday. But my ueart is with you. I know you have found someone better than me. I know sweetheart im the worse thing happened to you. Im sorry. I felt love baba. I love you forever. I will remain forever heartbroken. Miss you. Please dont think that I didnt try to reach you and say "happy birtuday" because of my pride and my arrogance. Take care sweet. I wish you all the happiness.(baba I tried my best to pass a small greeting message. I did nothing morethan that. I never wanted to see you crying, that is exactly why I dont want to come forward and greet you. I wanted to see you smiling always. I enjoyed when you smile. I tried to send a small greeting. Im quite sure that you will not get it. You will not see it. Im sure you will not see my messages also. I will keep all my pains within me Baba. Im the devil who hurt you. Love you and I miss you)

No comments:

Post a Comment