Wednesday 29 May 2019

30th of May

Hope you are fine Baba. Writing this around 6 am. Got up around 4.55am and I slept again. Yet I remember the sweetness pf receiving a good morning message from the most beloved. Please dont forget for the firt time in my life im calling a girl, Baba. And thats you (i know I have messed up my life). I dont know Baba Baba. Is it worthy or not to live. I remember you always. I have nothing but all of your memories. I will live within those memories sweetheart. You are tue best thing happened to me. You are the best for the rest of my life (i dont know how long I have to drag this). I wish I could see you Baba. I wish I could hear you. Someday you will say Baba you better live without me(im not insulting or blaming). I think you have found love again. Then I will become someone not morethan a dust. I dont hate you for whats happening. I will keep my love forever. I miss you. I never forget you sweetheart. You will be my everything forever. Please be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment