Tuesday 14 May 2019

14th of May

You are at home for sure. May be with mother, doing some shopping. I remember those days. Am I forgotten totally Baba? I miss you a lot. This May is totally dark. I will miss you a lot. I dont have to say why. I will remember our memories Baba. Those are the precious to me. Remember please! I loved you a lot. And I still do. I will love you forever Baba. I will live forever heartbroken. I will be prisoner in my conscience. I will be a guilty person in my own court of consciousness. I will keep my heart for you forever. I know our love story probably the most painful one. May be the most selfish one. Our love story may be one of the strangest. Our love story may be the one which an angel loved to a demon. I miss you Baba. Anyway you are my queen in our love story. I will keep you in my heart forever. Take care. Please be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment