Friday 3 May 2019

May 2nd

You are on your way home when I write this I guess. I remembered you around 4pm Baba. You usually came out from tue work place around 4.06pm. I was desperately waiting to see you. Like I was mad. Yes I was mad. I loved you Baba. And I love you. Am I wrong? Was it wrong to love you? Baba how come I love you without telling it to you? How could I have expressed my love Baba? May be was wrong. I think I was wrong too. Yet I think and feel the vitality of loving you. All I wanted to love you. Please sweetheart understand I never intended to hurt you. I miss you like im missing a vital part within me. I feels an emptiness. I remember your voice and smiles. I remember our talks and chats. I remember the sweetness of your hair. Its okay you can blame me. I deserve. Take care Baba. Please be safe. Hope momma is fine too. C u

No comments:

Post a Comment