Tuesday 21 May 2019

22nd of May 6.41am

Baba the time is 6.36am. You are on your walk to the bus. Im trapped within endless thoughts about you. Its okay to he trapped here. Because this is the last beautiful thing I have. I have to live within these memories. Im walking throughout everlasting memories of our beautiful time.(i made that time a hell. Baba please understand some times I blamed you only because I wanted to do good to you. Because I love you. I know sweetheart that this is the way it goes. Im being forgotten). You have to catchup a new and a better life(im the worse thing happened to you isn't it? Am I?. Please someday If you could, think and try to understand that I loved you. No matter how cruel I was, I have love for you. Is loving a crime? I will love you forever. Hmm exactly thos point 6.40am. Your bus is coming Baba. You are getting in. Trying to find a comfortable seat. I miss you Baba. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment