Saturday 25 May 2019

26th May 2019.

Is the life wiout love is worthy Baba? I feel missing your love. You will say that I dont deserve your love. I will not blame. Its my turn to take the pains. Baba I will take this till the end of my life. Im designed and summoned to suffer. People say everything happened to good. I dont believe that. I left you because of my bad luck(yea O was a devil and a jerk too. Blame me I will not get angry with you) since that day I suffered physically and mentally. I dont think think this would last long. Anyway I have to take my pains till the end of this life. Please remember that I loved you always. I will love always. I had no intentions to hurt you sweetheart. How come I hurt the person I love the most? Say no. Blame me. My heart only knows the amount of love I have for you. I will keep all the love for you. Yesterday way a saturday. Saturdays were beautiful. I wish I could go back in time and see you in colombo. That smile on your face made my day. I miss you Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment