Wednesday 22 May 2019

22 May 2019. At 5.00pm.(Probably you are reaching/closer to home)

You are closer to home now. I was thinking about that time Baba. I was waiting to listen to your voice desperately. If I couldn't listen to you, I went mad. I was crazy. I miss you Baba. I love you. Remembered the day when you visited the plant nursery near to your home. I was looking at you from a distance. I was in myvehicle. You were that beautiful Baba.(you are always beautiful to me.) I miss you Baba. I was looking at you, my heart was so heavy. I was happy and I was sad. Im a cruel person Baba. Im in pain sweetheart. The same pain you took (you took ot by the name of love. You took that pain because you loved me. I never forget that Baba. Im so humble and lucky to receive your love. And being loved). I love you Baba. Time will pass. You will take another hand (im the one responsible for loosening you. But I love you.) You will raise kids. I will be a distant star like thing(No one will notice). Even you will not remember me. I will suffer enough within this misery. I promise you that I will keep my love for you forever. Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment