Wednesday 15 May 2019

16th of May

Im sure you are travelling to work while im writing this. I remember you each and every night Baba. I remember you in each and every minute. I see you in my dreams. I know you have better reasons not to think about be. You have better reasons to forget me. You have good reasons to keep away from me. (I never would disturb you baba. I never would hurt you baba. Not again. I moss you though). Im remembering all our good memories this morning. And same time I wish and pray for your safety. I know you will take a decision soon regarding your future. I wish your success baba. Im the one brutally kicked your love out(I never really wanted to do so. Im a devil and im evil. I think im a person who is incapable of keeping relationships.) I have to say Baba I love you a lot Baba. I miss you too. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment