Sunday 19 May 2019

Birthday--5th post. On 20th of May

(I think you are working today. Or may be you are at home because 20th is a bank holiday. May be you are sleeping yet.) Wrote the 4th post just after the little donation event. Gave some food to the poor people. I wish you live long Baba. Please live. Im remembering you same time I know you are forgetting me. I miss you forever. So painful but I have to accept this. I cant close the doors of my heart when sorrow comes(acceptance). I kind of reserve to be in pain sweetheart. Im happy Baba because yet I can celebrate a your birthday though we are far and apart. Im happy because yet no one can stop me loving you. No-one can stop me celebrating your birthday silently. I was walking through our memories yesterday. Felt happy and felt sad remembering those things. I know you have found better reason to forget me. I know you have found love again. I know baba both the reason and love valuable to you better than me(thats why you are forgetting me). Im not angry though im in pain. I will live with the pain forever. I never feel/felt jealous for you.(remember I love to see you smiling) I wish you love. I keep all my love to you. May be you are the most loved one in the whole human history. Dont say "you don't have a right to celebrate my birthday". Dont say "you cant love me". I can baba. I do always. I know you are taking crucial decisions this year. I kind of felt that too. You once said 2019 and things (oohh god my eyes are wet again). I just trying to express my feelings Baba. I wish you the best. I miss you. I love you. (I will remain forever heartbroken. But thats totally okay. I deserve this and I want to live this short period this way). I will find you someday Baba. I will keep my promises. Please be safe. Please be healthy. I wish you good health and a long life. Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment