Thursday 30 May 2019

31 May 2019. (A day after that day)

Im sure you are on your way to work now. May be you are accompanied by someone now. I wish I could drop you at your workplace. Today a friday Baba. Remember how I finished the work in a hurry and drive through the roads fast? That was because I loved you that much. I still remember on the way we were talking when you had a break. That was a golden time Sweetheart. Baba can you remember there was a part in the road where the mobile signals were totally lost? I hope you remember. I wish I could come and hold your hand. Drop you at home in the evening. I know you have forgotten all of it (may be) im not insulting you Baba. I miss you a lot. Yesterday I did many good things. While doing those I was wishing you and your mother good health and long lives (blame me if you want. I did those things in a genuine mind Baba. I know im the fake. Am I? Okay call me so. Thats okay.) Ooh god why did I come to this world to hurth people this much. Even I hurt the one loved me the most. I miss you Baba. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment