Monday 20 May 2019

20th May second post.

I miss you Baba. I will never be angry or jealous about whatever the path you take regarding future life. I will feel a lot sad. But isnt this my fault? Exactly my faults. Pain is anyway universal. I know the pain you went through. You took the same pain too. Whatever the cause doesn't matter, feeling of pain is the same. I wish you everything good baba. Sweetheart Please remember! I loved you whole my life. I didnt stop. Im wrong. Im evil. Im cruel. I agree. I agree Baba. I am. Im wrong top to bottom. Please understand Baba I had love for you. I love you. I will love you forever. I miss you Baba. I will remain forever heartbroken Baba. Miss you. Take care. Be safe!( saw you went away from Viber. Or you blocked me. Accepted humbly Baba. Hit me with everything you Have. I never hate you. Above all Baba I wont disturb/ruin your life. You are my precious. Im okay Baba. Love u) 

No comments:

Post a Comment