Tuesday 21 May 2019

21 of May

Writing this to you just before your tea break. Time is 3.10pm. I know now someone else might call you at the same time. You might get chatter at our old timetable with him. I feels being loneliest. I feel like im being rejected (aren't these the same feeling you had, when I walked away? The same pain and the same feeling you took is with me now. I deserve this 100%.) Dont think that I have forgotten you baba. I never will.(I won't disturb you ever again. I will keep my promise). I will never forget you. I will never stop loving you. I love you. I loved you Baba. I will love forever. Punish me to the maximum. Please remember my mind/heart (polluted, evil, dark, stony, unforgivable heart) always had love for you. I feel the pain of separation. I feel being a lone. I feel the pain of my love. I will miss you forever. I wish someday if you get to know, you will visit to see me for a one last time. Thats my final chance probably. If you think I had love, if you think I love you please make that final visit that day. I will be gone heartbroken(I promise you Baba. Im heartbroken. Im broken too. I smile but I have no feelings now. I hurt you and everyone around me. You are always will be in my heart.) Take care Baba. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment